- Take a guided bike tour through wine country
- Sample Sonoma wines at local vineyards
- A delicious picnic lunch is included
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
We are located one mile south of Sonoma Plaza. Limited onsite parking in our lot, plenty of additional free street parking along Broadway
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When ready, set off with your guide to the first winery of the tour, taking the beautiful back roads of Sonoma County. After your second tasting, enjoy a delicious picnic lunch catered by The girl & the fig, a renowned Sonoma restaurant. Expect a selection of artisan sandwiches, green salad, fresh fruit, and assorted treats.
After lunch, pedal to another winery for more fine wine before wheeling back to the bike shop in the late afternoon.
At each winery, the winery host leads a guided wine tasting where you can hear details about the winery and its winemaking process, and purchase bottles of wine at any stop. The bottles are delivered to the bike shop so that you can take them home with you at the end of your ride.
Expect to cover between three to five miles (approximately five to eight km) between stops, for a total of approximately 15 miles (24km). Your guide makes regular stops for water breaks, photo ops, and informative commentary about the region throughout your ride.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Our tour is a Wine Country tour with stops for tastings. We encourage all guests to be 21 and over, but can accommodate guests under 14 and up with the understanding they will be along for a winery bike tour without the ability to taste. Guides are not responsible for entertaining teens/young adults while parents are tasting.
- Please note: This is a wine-focused tour that includes visiting three wineries. Although wine tasting fees are not included upfront, there is an expectation that guests signing up for this tour will be participating in tastings. This tour is not a good choice for guests with limited interest in wine tasting.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sonoma Valley Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Behind-the-Scenes Food and Wine E-Bike or Regular Bike Tour.
- "An excellent tour through the bike trails, the vineyards and the quaint residences of Sonoma." See review