8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Free Pick up in South-Central Sonoma only, Napa and Marin County
Pre-travel consultation to plan and customize your group's itinerary and tour experience
Available predetermined wine tour itineraries
Optional group photograph service on the northern end of the Golden Gate Bridge for SF Departures
Additional time past the first 8 hours
San Francisco Pick up and other areas - call for rate
Tastings at Wineries
Gratuity - Industry Standard 20%
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up in Sonoma -only in Glen Ellen , Kenwood, Petaluma or Napa or Marin County - FREE of charge. Additional Charge for Pick up in San Francisco.
- WE DO NOT OFFER FREE PICK UP IN SANTA ROSA, ROHNERT PARK OR NORTHERN SONOMA PARTS AND/OR WEST OF HWY 101. - ADDITIONAL FEE APLIES FOR PICK UP IN NORTHWEST SONOMA.
- WE DO NOT OFFER FREE PICK UP IN SOME PARTS OF MARIN COUNTY . CUSTOMER MUST CALL TO CONFIRM
- WE DO NOT OFFER FREE PICK UP IN CALISTOGA , NAPA , AMERICAN CANYON , NAPA. CALL FOR PICK UP DESTINATION ADD-ON RATE.
- Pier 27 or 35
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wine Nation Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 8-Hour Custom Private Napa and Sonoma Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 8-Hour Custom Private Napa and Sonoma Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
8-Hour Custom Private Napa and Sonoma Wine Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNapa & SonomaShore Excursions - CaliforniaFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaPorts of Call Tours - CaliforniaBeer & Brewery Tours - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaShore Excursions - SausalitoFood Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - SausalitoWine Tastings - SausalitoPorts of Call Tours - SausalitoBeer & Brewery Tours - SausalitoFull-day Tours - SausalitoShore Excursions - San FranciscoFood Tours - San FranciscoBus Tours - San FranciscoWine Tastings - San FranciscoPorts of Call Tours - San FranciscoBeer & Brewery Tours - San FranciscoFull-day Tours - San FranciscoCategory
Castello di AmorosaCalistogaSutter Home Family VineyardsV. Sattui WineryNapa Valley Wine TrainSt. HelenaOxbow Public MarketRaymond VineyardsV MarketplaceGrgich Hills EstateJennerBeringerSebastopolHopMonk TavernViansa Sonoma WineryLarson Family WineryZD WinesSonoma Valley Wine TrolleyDry Creek ValleyJacuzzi Family Vineyards