Departure & Return
* 12/1 (Naha Marathon) and 12/4 (Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium closed) are closed. * On that day, a large bus with the vehicle number "1981" in red will pick you up. However, please note that it may become an alternative bus due to periodic inspections. * Because there is a hike in Oishibayashiyama, please participate in comfortable clothes and shoes.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jumbo Tours Co., Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by [Under service] Okinawa hip-hop bus 1-day tour C course.