Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Nagoya at your own pace during this customizable full-day group trip
- Pick among attractions like Nagoya Castle, Atsuta Shrine, and Tokugawa-En Garden
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Includes transport by private taxi, van, or bus (depending on group size)
- Optional upgrade to included bilingual guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a driver
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Spend the rest of your day exploring the city however you see fit. Your driver can bring you to any number of city highlights. You might make a stop at Nagoya Castle, allowing you to marvel at the gold-covered "shachihoko" (a mystical creature with the body of a fish and head of a tiger) that adorn the roof. Another option is Tokugawa-En Garden, a site restored after World War II that offers a glimpse of a traditional Japanese landscaping techniques. There’s also Atsuta Shrine, a Shinto religious site that houses treasures like the “Kusanagi-no-tsurugi" (sword).
You’ll be dropped off at a location of your group’s choosing at the end of your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You have an option to choose with guide or no guide
- If guide option is selected, passenger's are responsible for guide's admission fees
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas