3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
For visitors in a strange place, it can be difficult to get to know the heart of a city. This guided tour does just that. Spend your evening exploring Nagoya in the company of locals—drinking in local bars, exploring different neighborhoods, and enjoying traditional snacks. Includes three drinks and dinner.
- Experience a deep dive into local Nagoya culture
- Includes 3 drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) and dinner
- Get a local's insight into life in Nagoya
- Combine sightseeing with cultural immersion: See places missed by most visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Beverages (3 drinks total, either alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
Drinks beyond the one at each restaurant stop (for a total of three) that is included.
Departure & Return
1 Chome-12 Nishiki, Naka Ward, Nagoya, Aichi 460-0003, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years in Japan.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nagoya at Night - Take a Deep Dive with the Locals!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Nagoya at Night - Take a Deep Dive with the Locals!?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nagoya at Night - Take a Deep Dive with the Locals!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Nagoya at Night - Take a Deep Dive with the Locals!
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNagoyaNight Tours - Aichi PrefectureWalking Tours - Aichi PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Aichi PrefectureCategory