5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the sights around Nadi on a day tour that includes admission to the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, home to more than 2,000 species of orchids and other plants. Then enjoy a soothing mud bath and a dip in a hot spring, followed by a visit to a Fijan village to experience local life and culture. Witness a traditional ceremony, see a school and browse handicrafts. Other stops include Denarau Island.
- Fiji sightseeing tour
- Marvel at tropical flowers and other plants at the Garden of the Sleeping Giant
- Experience a mud bath, and soak in a hot spring
- Visit a local village for a look at island life and culture
- Shop for crafts and visit Denarau Island
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note that this is not a private tour. You will be required to share the same vehicle pending on other bookings.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Uniquely Fiji
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "A must do for anyone wanting a real insight to the Fijian culture!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNadiBus Tours - Denarau IslandNature and Wildlife - Denarau IslandHalf-day Tours - Denarau IslandBus Tours - Viti LevuNature and Wildlife - Viti LevuHalf-day Tours - Viti LevuBus Tours - Port VilaNature and Wildlife - Port VilaHalf-day Tours - Port VilaCategory