1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Spend the day exploring Kula WILD Adventure Park, a combination nature preserve and eco-tourism destination on Viti Levu island. Take a nature walk through the forest on elevated boardwalks, hand feed sea turtles, and get your photo taken with the resident iguanas. Or, pump up the adrenaline with a zipline or water slide ride. There’s even a cafe—stay all day if you like!
- All-day admission to Kula WILD Adventure Park
- Hand feed sea turtles
- Enjoy water rides, ziplining, and more
- Cafe and restrooms on-site—stay all day!
Saved to wishlist!
Kula Wild Adventure Park Admission
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1,000 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kula WILD Adventure Park
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kula Eco Park Admission?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kula Eco Park Admission?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Kula Eco Park Admission?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kula Eco Park Admission?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 88301P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Kula Eco Park Admission
1 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesNadiNature and Wildlife - Denarau IslandAttractions & Museums - Denarau IslandNature and Wildlife - Viti LevuAttractions & Museums - Viti LevuNature and Wildlife - Port VilaAttractions & Museums - Port VilaCategory