- Full-day Nalesutale Village and Fijian Culture tour from Nadi
- Visit Nalesutale Village and take part in a traditional Kava Welcome Ceremony
- Learn about traditional herbal medicine on a trek through the rainforest
- Tuck into a delicious Fijian barbecue lunch
- Opt to visit Natadola Beach, take a horseback ride, or relax in a mud pool
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and all activities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Private Airbnb properties
- Port Denarau
- Lautoka Wharf
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Bring - Towels, Comfortable walking shoes, Spare change of clothes, Cameras, Mosquito repellent & Sarong(s)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fiji Eco Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-day Nalesutale Village and Fijian Culture Tour from Nadi.