6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Experience Fijian culture and discover the Coral Coast on the island of Viti Levu on this all-day guided tour from Nadi or Denarau. Visit the Sigatoka Market, and stroll through the Lawai village and watch how authentic pottery is created. Stop at the Hare Krishna Temple before heading to the Tappoo Fiji Market, then enjoy lunch (at your own expense).
- See the highlights of the tourist-friendly Coral Coast
- This tour is ideal for first-time visitors to Fiji
- Learn about Fijian culture on this comprehensive tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EPIC TRANSFERS AND TOURS FIJI
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMomiNadiDenarau IslandViti LevuHistorical Tours - Denarau IslandHistorical Tours - Viti LevuHistorical Tours - Port VilaCategory