4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience a celebration after sunset in a local Fijian village on this guided tour that includes a Kava Ceremony and Meke Show. Tour a traditional village and see how a traditional meal is prepared and enjoyed here. Learn the etiquette and take part in a Kava Ceremony drinking the root of the same name. Afterward take in a fire dance and Meke show while enjoying your meal.
- Visit a local village to experience their culture, food, and social activities
- Watch a fire dance and Meke performance
- Eat local, traditional food made and then buried underground in a Lovo
- Round-trip transfers included for an added convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Denerau & Nadi Hotels)
Live entertainment (Meke Show & Fire Dance)
Kava Ceremony (Traditional welcoming ceremony)
Guided Culture Village walking tour
soft drinks, beer, wine (available to purchase )
Extra F$50 per person from Intercontinental ,Fijian shangri-la Resort for return transfer
Extra charge F$ 30 per person for return transfer from Marriott ,First Landing, Anchorage resort
Other Coral coast hotel and resort we do not provide transfer.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Denerau Hotels, Nadi Airport area hotel, Wailolo area hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fiji Culture Village
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cultural Night Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cultural Night Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cultural Night Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you want to become a Fijian for coupe of hours, this is the best place you should be at.Really enjoyed the evening." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Cultural Night Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNadiNight Tours - Denarau IslandBus Tours - Denarau IslandHistorical Tours - Denarau IslandHalf-day Tours - Denarau IslandNight Tours - Viti LevuBus Tours - Viti LevuHistorical Tours - Viti LevuHalf-day Tours - Viti LevuNight Tours - Port VilaBus Tours - Port VilaHistorical Tours - Port VilaHalf-day Tours - Port VilaCategory