- Visit a local village to experience their culture, food, and social activities
- Watch a fire dance and Meke performance
- Eat local, traditional food made and then buried underground in a Lovo
- Round-trip transfers included for an added convenience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from Denerau Hotels, Nadi Airport area hotel, Wailolo area hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fiji Culture Village
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cultural Night Tour.
- "If you want to become a Fijian for coupe of hours, this is the best place you should be at.Really enjoyed the evening." See review