- Explore Moorea independently via a mini Jeep Roadster rental
- The Roaster is a two-seater with manual transmission
- See only the sights you choose, such as Cook's Bay, Belvedere Lookout, and more
- Pickup and drop-off included from central meeting point or your hotel
Departure & Return
Between Tahia Pearl and snack Motu (shopping area "le petit village") PK 26 - Mountain Side - Haapiti
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A valid driver's license must presented on rental
- A compulsory credit card for the deposit (imprint that will be returned on return of the vehicle thoroughly tested)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Moorea Fun Roadster
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "These jeeps are more like doon buggies and the steer is stiff but fun to ride around in." See review