- Travel up to 4.3 miles (7 kilometers) per hour with a seascooter
- Use of all snorkeling equipment is included
- Stay safe with a professional guide
- Hotel transfers are included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- For pregnant women, a form will be completed before the tour.
- For Sofitel guests meeting at 8:00 at the nautical center.
- The pick up for customers of cruise ships is not possible
- Meeting Point
- Sofitel hôtel , hôtel lobby or guesthouse all around the island
- Pick up
- 7h15 Moorea Beach Lodge
- 7H20 Hibiscus
- 7h20 Tipanier
- 7h20 Intercontinental Hotel
- 7h35 Hilton Hotel
- 7h45 Manava Hotel
- 8H00 Sofitel (Nautical center)
- 7H15 Moorea sunset beach resort
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MOOREA WATER GAMES
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms