4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Enjoy an evening of Navajo culture and Monument Valley scenery on this tour led by a Navajo guide. First you'll take a 2.5-hour exploration of Monument Valley at sunset to admire its red rock formations. Then sit down to a traditional Navajo dinner at a location near Rain God Mesa, followed by a performance of Navajo dancing, music, and storytelling around a campfire.
- Explore Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park on a sunset backcountry tour
- Travel by open-air vehicle, if weather permits
- This tour allows you to visit restricted areas of the valley
- Enjoy a Navajo dinner and cultural entertainment
Saved to wishlist!
Local Navajo guide (english speaking)
Open-air vehicle or enclosed van (depending on weather conditions)
Traditional Navajo dinner incl. drinks
Live entertainment program
Entrance fees to the Navajo Tribal Park
Departure & Return
Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, AZ 84536, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monument Valley Simpsons Trailhandler Tours, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dreamcatcher Evening Experience in Monument Valley?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dreamcatcher Evening Experience in Monument Valley?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dreamcatcher Evening Experience in Monument Valley?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dreamcatcher Evening Experience in Monument Valley?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 66088P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMonument Valley4WD Tours - UtahSporting Events - UtahExtreme - UtahHistorical Tours - UtahHalf-day Tours - Utah4WD Tours - FlagstaffSporting Events - FlagstaffExtreme - FlagstaffHistorical Tours - FlagstaffHalf-day Tours - Flagstaff4WD Tours - SedonaSporting Events - SedonaExtreme - SedonaHistorical Tours - SedonaHalf-day Tours - SedonaCategory