Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour Monteverde zipline tour
- See Costa Rica's cloud forest up close
- Challenge yourself with a fun and informative zipline tour
- Includes all safety equipment and gear, and experienced guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your guide provides a safety briefing and helps you to get outfitted with the appropriate equipment. Once you are ready, follow your guide through the zipline course, one of the longest canopy tours in Costa Rica. The route takes you along 15 zipline cables, 18 platforms, and gives you the option to try the Tarzan swing at the end.
Located inside the Monteverde Cloud Forest, the zipline tour offers a close look at the jungle along with a thrilling ride.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Selvatura Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms