Explore our promoted experiences
- Once downloaded, this good-value audio tour never expires
- This self-led tour is perfect for independent-minded travelers
- Bring the literary history of Monterey’s Cannery Row to life
- Learn the stories behind the sights from the in-depth audio commentary
Departure & Return
The starting point is at the corner of Prescott Avenue and Wave Street. Before arrival, install the VoiceMap app and use the code provided on your ticket. This is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart any time and complete at your own pace.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
The tour ends in front of the bust of Steinbeck. It is a short distance from the start location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VoiceMap
Learn more about cancellations.