Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy a convenient escape into nature on this Elkhorn Slough boat tour
- Learn all about the local habitat and wildlife from your naturalist guide
- Have the chance to spy sea lions, otters, bird species, and more
- Morning and afternoon tour times are available to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Monterey Bay Eco Tours is located at 10932 Clam Way with plenty of free parking available on site and easy to find. Check in at the booth in the parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monterey Bay Eco Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It may be cold, and thus dress warmly just in case" See review