8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A great tour for Bob Marley fans, travel up Jamaica’s north coast to the town of Nine Mile, where Marley was born and raised. See his childhood home, the mausoleum where he is buried, and a small cottage that houses some of his family’s belongings. Afterward, enjoy lunch and time for shopping in Ochos Rios.
- Visit Bob Marley’s hometown and burial site
- Tour led by a Rastafarian guide
- Entrance fees and time for shopping included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all surrounding hotels in Montego Bay
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
- Freeport Montego Bay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adults (Please note: no infant or booster seat is offered)
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passengers are allowed to bring any personal food items or drinks needed.
- Leisurely walk and is partially wheelchair accessible for guests with collapsible wheelchairs and walkers.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thelga's Jamaica Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Bob Marley Nine Miles Day Trip from Montego Bay?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Bob Marley Nine Miles Day Trip from Montego Bay?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Bob Marley Nine Miles Day Trip from Montego Bay?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Bob Marley Nine Miles Day Trip from Montego Bay?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - Lucea4WD Tours - LuceaSporting Events - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaExtreme - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaFull-day Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - Falmouth4WD Tours - FalmouthSporting Events - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthExtreme - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthFull-day Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - Trelawny4WD Tours - TrelawnySporting Events - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyExtreme - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyFull-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Rastafari Indigenous VillageRocklands Bird Sanctuary Glistening Waters Luminous LagoonSam Sharpe SquareHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Montego Bay Marine ParkCornwall BeachCroydon PlantationGreenwood Great HouseFort MontegoAquasol Theme ParkMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenDoctor's Cave BeachGood Hope Estate