Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If it’s your first time in Monaco, you won’t want to miss top attractions such as Monte Carlo Casino and the Prince’s Palace. This tour covers all the highlights, but it also reveals Monaco’s many hidden gems, taking you to places that the big tour buses miss. Admire little-known architectural wonders, stroll around landscaped parks, visit spectacular viewpoints, and seek out unique sculptures and street art.
- Comprehensive tour of Monaco for first-time visitors
- Visit little-known sights away from the main tourist trail
- Insider tips and recommendations from a local guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Saved to wishlist!
Local and professional guide expert about Monaco
Cross the Port of Monaco by electric solar boat
Departure & Return
1 Pl. d'Armes , 1 Pl. d'Armes, 98000 MonacoThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nice Creative Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Secret Monaco : Hidden Gems, Art & Monumental Trees?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Secret Monaco : Hidden Gems, Art & Monumental Trees?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Secret Monaco : Hidden Gems, Art & Monumental Trees?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Secret Monaco : Hidden Gems, Art & Monumental Trees?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Secret Monaco : Hidden Gems, Art & Monumental Trees
3 to 4 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMonaco-VilleWater Tours - Monte-CarloWalking Tours - Monte-CarloHistorical Tours - Monte-CarloHalf-day Tours - Monte-CarloWater Tours - NiceWalking Tours - NiceHistorical Tours - NiceHalf-day Tours - NiceWater Tours - AntibesWalking Tours - AntibesHistorical Tours - AntibesHalf-day Tours - AntibesCategory