- Enjoy private transportation throughout the day
- Explore a bustling outdoor market in Italy
- Visit the charming town of Menton in France
- See the luxurious principality of Monaco
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Begin your day trip with a visit to a typical outdoor Italian market in either San Remo (Tuesdays and Saturdays) or Ventimiglia (Fridays). Browse the stalls for locally-made art, clothing, or other accessories, along with flowers and food products. Take a break for lunch (own expense) after your shopping spree to try a local specialty such as pasta with seafood.
Travel back into France next, stopping in the town of Menton. Walk through the town's picturesque center to see how it has earned its nickname as the 'Pearl of France.' Pop into charming stores. Visit the pretty Jardin du Campanin (Campanin Garden) on the Quai Bonaparte.
The final stop of the day is in the principality of Monaco, where you'll see the Prince's Palace and take a spin on part of the Formula 1 Grand Prix racing circuit. Admire the glittering Casino in Monte Carlo before returning to your hotel in Nice.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GATE4TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized