- A 30-minute or 1-hour drive in a Lamborghini Gallardo convertible in Monaco
- Feel the mighty power of a V10 engine
- Cruise through the Principality of Monaco in a Lamborghini
- Choose the 1-hour option and admire the stunning scenery as you drive along the Grand Corniche toward Eze
- Choose to drive the car yourself or hop in the passenger seat
- Experience the Monaco F1 Circuit
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the Souvenir Shop. Go along the Quai Antoine passing by two restaurants. Follow the 'Croisière/Cruise” sign, pass by the “Monaco Boat Service” crane and the 'Bateau bus' red sign. Enter the cruise ship car park (pedestrian lane). The Souvenir Shop will be on your left.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Driving a Lamborghini Gallardo gives you a chance to feel the awesome power of a legendary automobile on the open road. Wind through Monaco and out onto the surrounding roads, receiving tips and advice from your instructor throughout your drive. Or, if you prefer, settle into the passenger seat for the ultimate chauffeured tour of the principality. Either way, enjoy the views from the roads overlooking the Mediterranean, including the billionaires' yachts in Port Hercules and luxury Monaco hotels.
With the 1-hour tour, you'll experience more of the stunning coastline and get an even better idea of what the Lamborghini is capable of with a drive to Eze and back along the Grand Corniche road. This stretch of road is famous among car enthusiasts for its twists and turns, and driving a Lamborghini Gallardo on it has to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Upon returning to Monaco, you'll have the option of purchasing a video of your Lamborghini ride. It's a great way to re-live the experience later. You'll then be dropped back at your hotel at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your original valid driving license is required to drive the vehicles yourself: photos or copies are not accepted.
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years old
- Driving license required with latin alphabet letters, otherwise, an international driving license is necessary
- This tour is only available in French or English for driver/pilot. The driver/pilot must be able to speak or understand French or English fluently.
- Take the option to extend your tour in 15 minute segments, at an extra cost and if scheduling times allow: ask your instructor on site for details.
- It is not possible to forecast the level of traffic on the roads and traffic jams are possible.
- Any delay to the meeting point will be deducted from the duration of your tour.
- No show results in no refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff