Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience Monaco in a red convertible Ferrari California T
- Drive the car yourself with an experienced instructor or be chauffeured
- See panoramic views of the French Riviera and Port Hercules during the drive
- 30 minute or 1-hour tours are available and a video of the tour can be purchased
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the Souvenir Shop. Go along the Quai Antoine passing by two restaurants. Follow the 'Croisière/Cruise” sign, pass by the “Monaco Boat Service” crane and the 'Bateau bus' red sign. Enter the cruise ship car park (pedestrian lane). The Souvenir Shop will be on your left.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A valid and original driver’s license is required (photo or copy not accepted)
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years old
- It is not possible to predict the level of traffic on the roads and traffic jams are possible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Extra passenger 20euros (must sit in rear seats)
- Purchase a video of your tour (39 euros, must be arranged before start of tour)
- Most travelers can participate
- Purchase a driving certificate (2 euros, must be arranged before start of tour)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff