- Private shore excursion to Monaco and Eze from Cannes port
- Free time to visit the Old Town of Monaco and the Royal Palace
- Follow the Formula One Grand Prix lap in Monte Carlo
- Free time to shop and relax at Casino Square in Monte Carlo
- Scenic coastal drive along the Corniche and bays between Monaco and Nice
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Depart Cannes and admire the stunning views as you travel along the coastal road toward Eze. This Medieval village is the home of famous perfumery Fragonard, where you’ll have a guided tour to learn the complexities of creating perfumes.
Next, head for the city-state of Monaco. Visit the Old Town and the Grand Casino and take a spin on the Formula One Grand Prix race car circuit. Enjoy some free time to visit the Royal Palace (open only April to October), do some shopping in the trendy boutiques or simply sit at a sidewalk cafe to engage in some of the best people-watching you’ll ever see.
At the conclusion of your time in Monaco, head back to Cannes and your cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request.
- Reconfirmation of the service is mandatory at least 48 hours prior the tour to reconfirm pick up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1-day of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Maximum 8 travellers per minivan
- All time informations concerning the duration on each stops are approximative and may vary.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Azur
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this tour and ask for Giorgio, he's the best!!!!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews