3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Moab's desert beauty with your family while splashing your way down Class II rapids on the mighty Colorado. Take in the scenic red rock landscape while your raft guide points out the fascinating natural history of the area that makes it unforgettable. There's no better way to appreciate this terrain than my floating down the river that carved it.
Saved to wishlist!
River and land access fees included
Trip Leaders average 2,000 river miles
Highly maintained equipment
Round trip shuttle from main Moab office
Pre-trip safety orientation
Free splash jackets and helmets (if desired)
Departure & Return
745 Kane Creek Blvd, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals allowed only if the animal has a life jacket and we need to be directly notified in advance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This excursion is very mild, perfect for those who families with kids and those who are nervous on the water." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Moab Rafting Morning Half-Day Trip
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursFloat Trips Half-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMoabNature and Wildlife - UtahWater Tours - UtahFloat Trips - UtahHalf-day Tours - UtahCategory