- See both of Moab's premier parks in one day
- Discover the beauty of Moab with ease alongside a knowledgeable guide
- Tour is suitable for all ages and skill levels
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off included for convenience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For this tour we pick up from all hotels, campgrounds, AirBnBs within Moab city limits. Pick up from Sorrel River Ranch, Red Cliffs Lodge, Castle Valley, Under Canvas, Pack Creek Ranch takes place at Lions Park, at the intersection of hwys 191 & 128.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Masks are required inside the vehicle. Free masks will be provided for those who need them. We appreciate your understanding.
- For your protection, extreme last minute notice cancellations are possible if one of our guides presents with flu-like symptoms. Full refunds will be issued in such cases.
- Not recommended for high risk individuals for COVID complications, including but not limited to those over 65 years of age, those with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma, severely obese, diabetetics, those with chronic kidney disease, or undergoing dialysis, with liver disease, or other immunocompromised individuals (HIV, undergoing treatment for cancer, ot other underlying medical conditions).
- Please cancel your tour if on the day of the tour you present with the following symptoms: fever of 100.5 F or 38.1 C of higher, or chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, cough, sore throat, runny nose, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell that cannot be attributed to another condition.
- Please cancel your tour if on the day of the tour you have knowingly been in close contact defined as 6 feet or less for a duration of 15 minutes or more with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or with anyone that has had the above stated symptoms in the last 14 days, or if you are someone who who has traveled outside of the United States in the past 14 days, or within an area identified as a COVID-19 “hot-spot” within the last 14 days.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moab In A Day
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Discover Moab in A Day: Arches, Canyonlands, and Dead Horse Point.