- Half-day or full-day canyoneering trip, from Moab
- Explore gorgeous canyons and learn technical canyoneering skills from a professional guide
- Review canyoneering basics on a half-day trip near Moab
- Experience a moderately difficult full day of canyoneering in the remote red rock desert of Robbers Roost
- Rappel into canyons and squeeze through tight rock walls
- Includes all technical gear and transport to the canyon with lunch on a full-day trip
Departure & Return
Meet us at the NAVTEC Expedition office 15 minutes prior to your departure. We are located at 321 N. Main St. Moab, Utah.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your guide shows you how to employ teamwork and technical canyoneering skills when rappelling, doing rope-assisted down climbs, chimneying through slot canyons and negotiating water-filled potholes.
While no experience is needed to join a half-day introduction for adventurous beginners, participants must be physically fit. The full-day tour to Robbers Roost offers active people a more challenging experience that is rated as moderately difficult. See Itinerary below for more details.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- What to bring: Hiking shoes, day pack, hair tie (for long hair), sun screen, lip balm, reusable water bottle, sunglasses with securing strap and your camera (carried at your own risk)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY NAVTEC Expeditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.