Departure & Return
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time at 606 South Main Street, Moab, Utah 84532. We are north of McDonalds at the corner of HWY 191 and Kane Creek Blvd.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 2 person minimum and 4 person maximum per machine
- 2 person minimum per booking
- This is a YOU drive experience on easy terrain - part dirt road and part dirt trail.
- For Moab standards this trail is considered easy, mostly on a dirt road and part trail. However if you are easily scared of heights, this tour may not be well suited for you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moab Tourism Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Hurrah Pass Scenic 4x4 Tour in Moab.