Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Moab slickrock adventure by UTV at sunset
- Drive or ride with a local guide to infamous Hell's Revenge
- Crawl up the rock incline of Devil’s Backbone
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
We are located in the center of downtown Moab. We are the Small building next door to the Canyonlands Trading Post and across the street from Zax Restaurant.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum driver's age is 18 years must have a valid drivers license
- Close-toed shoes required, NOt flip-flops or sandals for safty reasons
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children of all ages welcome we've taken as young as 2 months old to 104 years old and the children must be accompanied by an adult
- No alcohol or drugs are allowed. If we have reason to believe that the driver or occupants have consumed alcohol or drugs we reserve the right to cancel our tour, with no refund
- Signatures on a liability waiver are required by all participants
- We reserve the right to change your tour to a different Trail because of overcrowding, unsafe trail or weather conditions, we will do our best to provide you with the tour that you booked
- Promptness is required, if you are late the tour could leave without you and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must call us 2 days before your tour to confirm and get your departure time
- Most travelers can participate
- If we need to install your Child's car seat you will need to arrive 15 minutes early. We do have booster seats available upon prearranged request.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moab Cowboy Country Offroad Adventures, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Hell's Revenge Sunset U-Drive UTV Tour.