4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
378 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please call our office to reconfirm your tour the day before trip date.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adrift Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Colorado River Rafting: Half-Day Morning at Fisher Towers ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Colorado River Rafting: Half-Day Morning at Fisher Towers ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Colorado River Rafting: Half-Day Morning at Fisher Towers ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Colorado River Rafting: Half-Day Morning at Fisher Towers ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMoabExtreme - UtahRafting - UtahWhite Water Rafting - UtahCategory