4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the rugged backcountry of Utah’s Arches National Park on this half-day 4x4 tour from Moab. Travel in a sturdy Jeep Wrangler to reach remote sections of the park, where you can hike among towering sandstone spires and arches away from the crowds. Trek through the otherworldly terrain used as a filming location for hit Hollywood movies, and follow in the hoof prints of former explorers on an old cowboy trail.
- Half-day 4x4 tour of Arches National Park from Moab
- Explore the park's best trails and most scenic areas with an experienced driver and guide
- Escape the crowds and access remote trails in a rugged Jeep Wrangler
- See incredible sandstone formations like Marching Men and Tower Arch
- Option to follow an old cowboy trail out of the park
- Ideal for those with limited time
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced, knowledgeable guide
Ice, water, and snacks
Parking available at the office
Transport by 4x4 vehicle
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Park Entrance Fee
Departure & Return
378 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please call our office to reconfirm your reservation the day before your tour.
- We advise that if you are, or anyone in your party is, over 6'2" and/or 225+ lbs. to please consult our office prior to your trip's departure date.
- The Jeep Wranglers used have four passenger seats, and the guide/driver has all guests rotate seats throughout the trip. This makes it so that one person is not stuck in the same seat for the entire trip.
- Not recommended for those with motion sickness, vertigo, etc.
- Due to these tours being backcountry tours, you will be going off the paved roads in an elevated vehicle that has the clearance for these special off-road trails.
- Things to bring: water bottle (free refills available), sunglasses, sunscreen, visor/hat, sun protection, sturdy footwear for hiking, day pack, camcorders and cameras (bring at your own risk)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adrift Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Arches National Park 4x4 Adventure from Moab?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Arches National Park 4x4 Adventure from Moab?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Arches National Park 4x4 Adventure from Moab?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Arches National Park 4x4 Adventure from Moab?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Arches National Park 4x4 Adventure from Moab
7 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMoab4WD Tours - UtahSporting Events - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahExtreme - UtahHalf-day Tours - UtahCategory