- Discover St. Paul’s history from your guide
- A central meeting point makes for a seamless start
- Learn about the preservation efforts of the homes
- A private guide means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet on the sidewalk in front of the historic James J. Hill House museum, 240 Summit Ave, St Paul, MN 55102. The start point will be confirmed upon engagement.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Douglas Kline
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience