Departure & Return
Meet at the front steps facing Summit Ave, near the sidewalk/roadway. For most convenient parking, a pay lot is available at the Minnesota History Center for a flat rate of $6 - 345 W Kellogg Blvd.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Depot Minnesota
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff