- Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve cable car ride
- Cable car brings you nearly 500 feet (150 meters) above ground
- Get close-up views of the treetops from an open-air cable car
- Cut down on the hike to the Nambillo Waterfall
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring comfortable clothes, durable shoes, a swim suit and a camera for great photo opportunities. Don't forget plenty of water as well
- At the entrance a map of the falls will be given to you. While the closest fall is only a 15 minute hike, the "Reina" waterfall that is an hour away is worth the effort
- Not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucket Pass
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms