7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the delicious foods of northern Italy on a full-day food tour in Valtellina, just north of Como. Surrounded by mountains and lush scenery, this city has typical Alpine food which is perfectly paired with local wines. Stroll the streets of this quaint town with your guide as you feast on various cheeses, pastas, and dried beef.
- Explore the quaint town of Valtellina and its tasty food on a full-day tour
- Sample typical dishes like Bresaola, Pizzocheri, and local cheeses
- Sip local wines, such as Rosso di Valtellina and Nebbiolo
- Learn the history of this northern town while strolling its narrow streets
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up directly from your hotel ( can be organized)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Malpensa Airport, 21010 Ferno Italy
- Milan Linate Airport, Viale Enrico Forlanini, 20090 Segrate MI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valtellina Food Tour : Lake Como and Mountains discover - Private tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Valtellina Food Tour : Lake Como and Mountains discover - Private tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Valtellina Food Tour : Lake Como and Mountains discover - Private tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valtellina Food Tour : Lake Como and Mountains discover - Private tour ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 21945P24
Compare Similar Experiences
Valtellina Food Tour : Lake Como and Mountains discover - Private tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanFood Tours - LombardyBus Tours - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyFood Tours - FernoBus Tours - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoFood Tours - Lake ComoBus Tours - Lake ComoFull-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Vicolungo The Style OutletsArch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Casa MilanBranca Tower (Torre Branca)Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Piazza Mercanti San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)Via Monte NapoleoneLeonardo3 MuseumRoyal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Museo del NovecentoPiazza FontanaBrera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Porta NuovaLeonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Serravalle Designer Outlet10 Corso Como