8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See Lake Como how you want to with this private day trip from Milan. After a pickup direct from your hotel, you’ll travel north with your own driver and personal group of family and friends to the picture-perfect Lombardy lake. Your day can be tailored to you, but a typical itinerary includes visits to the lake towns of Como, Cernobbio, Bellagio, and Tremezzo, plus attractions such as Villa Carlotta. Note that entry fees are paid at your own expense.
- Book a private tour and treat yourself to a Lake Como trip with a personal touch
- Plan your day with your private driver, starting and finishing when you want
- Relax with exclusive transport and avoid the confusion of independent travel
- Hear the history behind Villa Erba and other landmarks of Lake Como
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Entrance to Villa Carlotta around 12 euros per person
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fivestar Luxury Limousine
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Private Tour in Lake Como?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Private Tour in Lake Como?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Private Tour in Lake Como?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Private Tour in Lake Como?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Private Tour in Lake Como
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMilanBus Tours - LombardyCity Tours - LombardyAudio Guides - LombardyNature and Wildlife - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyBus Tours - FernoCity Tours - FernoAudio Guides - FernoNature and Wildlife - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoBus Tours - Lake ComoCity Tours - Lake ComoAudio Guides - Lake ComoNature and Wildlife - Lake ComoFull-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Quadrilatero d'Oro10 Corso ComoNavigli DistrictMilan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)QC TermemilanoMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Porta NuovaChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Via Monte NapoleoneCodex AtlanticusColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)StresaBramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Via della Spiga