- Leave Milan early by air-conditioned coach to pack more into your day
- Tour the pretty border town of Tirano before you board the Bernina Express
- Gaze out of panoramic windows for unobstructed views of the mountains
- Have free time in St. Moritz to stroll by the lake or visit the chic shops
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at DUOMO/LA SCALA bus stop, 100mt from La Scala Square. Please be there at least 10 minutes before departure.
The meeting point is at CENTRAL ST. bus stop, in Piazza IV Novembre on the corner of the hotel Excelsior Gallia. Facing the Central station, on the left side you will see a big and white building that is the hotel Excelsior Gallia and, on its right side, there is our bus stop "LookMi tours".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please warm dresses suggested
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- A current valid passport or a European ID is required on the day of travel
- Optional: First class panoramic carriage upgrade at a cost of 26CHF per person to be paid locally, if available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AUTOSTRADALE VIAGGI SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized