- Ride a coach north to the majestic landscapes that have inspired generations of artists
- Soak up the breathtaking scenery on a lake cruise
- Enjoy free time to explore the picturesque towns of Como and Bellagio
- Travel with a knowledgeable guide and a small group
Departure & Return
Meeting point in Piazza IV Novembre, next the Hotel Gallia. Meet the Guide 15 minutes before the starting time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- During hot days, wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation by Coach from/to MIlan
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veditalia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff