3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by an art historian
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Via Giorgio Giulini, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Segway Tour Milan at Goga Cafè
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Guided Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private exclusive Milan Segway Tour - 4 hours with hotel pickup?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private exclusive Milan Segway Tour - 4 hours with hotel pickup?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private exclusive Milan Segway Tour - 4 hours with hotel pickup?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private exclusive Milan Segway Tour - 4 hours with hotel pickup
3 to 4 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanHistorical Tours - LombardySegway Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - FernoSegway Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoSegway Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
10 Corso Como Tours & TicketsSerravalle Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsLake Orta (Lago di Orta) Tours & TicketsColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa) Tours & TicketsBramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante) Tours & TicketsMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano) Tours & TicketsLeonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo) Tours & TicketsPoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli) Tours & TicketsFidenza Village Tours & TicketsSan Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro) Tours & TicketsPiazza Fontana Tours & TicketsAbbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore) Tours & TicketsStresa Tours & TicketsVia Monte Napoleone Tours & TicketsMilan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano) Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie) Tours & TicketsVicolo dei Lavandai Tours & TicketsCorso Buenos Aires Tours & Tickets