Explore our promoted experiences
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
Infront of Mondadori store, Piazza del Duomo n. 1 (under the arches, just outside the Mondadori store)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter the Cathedral. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- It is extremely recommended to wear comfortable shoes. During hot days it is recommended to wear a sun hat.
- Due to increased security measures at the Duomo some lines may form. Additionally, strict rules apply to enter the church (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles, etc.)
- The elevator has a maximum capacity of 7 people, so you may encounter a line to get to the roof
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Age City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- "Experiencing this beautiful Cathedral in person is a travelers must when in Milan." See review