2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Leonardo da Vinci’s ‘The Last Supper’ is one of the world’s most famous paintings but it’s just one of Milan’s many Renaissance treasures. This 2-hour small-group tour includes skip-the-line access to The Last Supper, plus a walking tour of Milan monuments such as Castello Sforzesco, San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, and the UNESCO-listed Santa Maria delle Grazie.
- Informative, friendly and professional art-historian guide
- All entrance fees included as an added convenince
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Skip-the-line admission allows for quicker entry and more time exploring
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Professional art historian guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to increased security measures bags of any size, food and drinks are NOT allowed inside the Last Supper Museum
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note, for the Last Supper visit children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants must also bring a valid form of ID (e.g. passport, driver's license, identity card, student card, etc)
- You must present physical or digital proof that you've been fully vaccinated with a FDA or WHO-approved vaccine administered at least 14 days before the performance date. Children under 12 years old and people with medical conditions or closely held religious beliefs that prevent vaccination must provide either a negative Covid-19 PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the performance starts or a negative Covid-19 antigen test taken no more than 6 hours before the performance starts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Age City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
2-hour Milan Skip the Line The Last Supper and Renaissance Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingMilanCity Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyCity Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoCity Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoCategory
La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Autodromo Nazionale MonzaCodex AtlanticusMilan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)Museo del NovecentoChurch of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)QC TermemilanoVia della SpigaPiazza FontanaChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Casa MilanCorso Buenos AiresVicolungo The Style OutletsMilan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)