6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Milan may be known as Italy’s capital of contemporary fashion and design, but it’s also rich in history and art. Delve into Milan’s cultural treasures with this tour that touches on the city’s most important monuments and art in a single day. Begin at Leonardo’s "Last Supper" and end at the world-class Pinacoteca di Brera, with stops at the Duomo, La Scala opera house, and Sforza Castle in between.
- Admire the top art and architecture in Milan with a full-day tour
- Pre-arranged entrance tickets and a guide to optimize your time
- See works by Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, and Caravaggio
- Set the pace and itinerary you prefer with a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Tickets for all the attractions included in your itinerary
Private Blue Badge Qualified Guide
Meet&Greet your Guide at your Hotel/Accommodation in Milan
Hotel Pick Up And Drop Off
Food And Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your Private Guide at the lobby of your Hotel/ Accommodation located in Milan City Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Nominal tickets: The names of the participants in the visit must be inserted in order to be admitted
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eyes of Rome
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Milan History and Art Full Day Private Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Milan History and Art Full Day Private Tour ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Milan History and Art Full Day Private Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Milan History and Art Full Day Private Tour
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Vespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Serravalle Designer OutletVia della SpigaFidenza VillageCodex AtlanticusCorso Buenos AiresVia Monte NapoleoneVicolo dei LavandaiLa Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Leonardo3 MuseumVicolungo The Style OutletsChurch of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Museo del NovecentoSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Autodromo Nazionale MonzaStresa10 Corso ComoLa Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)