8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
• English-speaking driver for the entire day
• Tasting of 3 wines with a food tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Malpensa Airport, 21010 Ferno Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Franciacorta Wines & Bergamo from Milan - Private Tour ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Franciacorta Wines & Bergamo from Milan - Private Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Franciacorta Wines & Bergamo from Milan - Private Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Franciacorta Wines & Bergamo from Milan - Private Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Franciacorta Wines & Bergamo from Milan - Private Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanFood Tours - LombardyBus Tours - LombardyWine Tastings - LombardyFull-day Tours - LombardyFood Tours - FernoBus Tours - FernoWine Tastings - FernoFull-day Tours - FernoFood Tours - Lake ComoBus Tours - Lake ComoWine Tastings - Lake ComoFull-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)TicineseVia della SpigaFidenza VillageColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Via Monte NapoleonePiazza FontanaCasa MilanMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Codex AtlanticusChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Leonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology La Triennale Museum (La Triennale di Milano)Piazza Gae AulentiPoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Stresa