- Discover the town of Bergamo on a half-day tour from Milan
- Listen to informative commentary from your guide about the city’s history
- View landmarks such as Palazzo della Ragione and the impressive city walls
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Alps and the beautiful villas of the town
Departure & Return
Please be ready at the departure point 15 minutes before the departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Be advised that Tivoli is not a small town, so taking the train from Rome and then finding your way around Tivoli(which has an old section and a new section) can be problematic." See review