- Admire Durham’s top historical sights on a guided walking tour
- Ensure you see the musts and learn details on their history with a guide
- View the Castle, Cathedral, and more; and hear about Durham’s prince bishops
- Choose from various departure times that allow a flexible schedule
Departure & Return
We will meet customers outside the front of Durham Train Station. Your guide will be wearing Iles Tours branded jackets or polo top. We ask for all customers to provide a mobile phone number so we can contact you on the day of the tour.
We will finish the tour in the centre of Durham at Durham's marketplace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We require a contact Mobile/cell phone for all customers to contact you on the day of your tour. This will ensure we can inform you of changes to meeting point or other information prior to your tour.
- Please contact us about any disabilities your group may have. We are able to customise tours for wheelchair and vision impairment
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Due to COVID-19 we ask all customers to maintain social distancing as per the United Kingdom Government guidelines
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iles Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.