- Discover ancient Durham’s highlights on a guided city walking tour
- Roam Durham Castle and the Cathedral with a guide to uncover their history
- See hidden gems and details that would be easy to overlook on your own
- Includes Castle and Cathedral Open Treasure entry, plus choice of time slots
Departure & Return
We will meet customers outside the front of Durham Train Station on the station approach. Your guide will be stood there prior to the tour wearing Iles Tours branded clothing. We ask for all customers to ensure that they have a contact phone number for the tour.
After having a guided tour around Durham Cathedral we will finish outside the Cathedral.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We require a contact Mobile/cell phone for all customers to contact you on the day of your tour. This will ensure we can inform you of changes to meeting point or other information prior to your tour.
- Please contact us about any disabilities your group may have. We are able to customise tours for wheelchair and vision impairment
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Due to COVID-19 we ask all customers to maintain social distancing as per the United Kingdom Government guidelines
- Please contact us prior to booking if you have any health issues that you are worried would impact on your experience of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iles Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.