To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Feast your eyes on the murals and other art of Miami's Wynwood Art District on this 1.5-hour tour. Home to more than 400 murals, Wynwood has become one of the largest street museums in the world at a hotspot for photographers and urban art enthusiasts. You'll be guided by a 'Tourator,' a tour guide and art curator with a fine arts degree who provides stories and trivia about Wynwood and its artists. Select a morning or afternoon departure time when booking.
- Excellent value for money
- Small-group tour
- Led by an art historian
Saved to wishlist!
small group not to exceed 8 guests
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Art Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 5915P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMiamiCity Tours - FloridaArt Tours - FloridaCity Tours - Fort LauderdaleArt Tours - Fort LauderdaleCity Tours - Boca RatonArt Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Art Deco Historic DistrictAventura MallCoconut GroveFisher IslandWynwood De la Cruz CollectionCoral Castle MuseumRickenbacker TrailMiami Washington AvenueDolphin MallCoral GablesMiami Design DistrictWynwood WallsBass Museum of ArtHolocaust Memorial Miami BeachMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami)New World CenterBill Baggs Cape Florida State ParkMiami Children's MuseumHomestead-Miami Speedway