- Take a full-day catamaran cruise off the coast of Miami
- Enjoy free time to snorkel, swim, and look out for animals such as dolphins
- Snorkeling, safety equipment, and snacks are provided
- Near daily departures mean most travelers can participate
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Terms and conditions - No outside alcohol may be brought on board. - We do not recommend bringing infants under 12 months on this trip. -Children under 30 lbs must bring their own life jacket with them (these are inexpensive and available at stores such as Target, Walmart, West Marine...) The Miami Island Adventure is for adults over 18. This trip requires some physical mobility in order to exit the vessel at the destination. All guests for the Island adventure must come to Tropical sailing headquarters to check in. All trips that involve activities require some degree of physical ability in order to participate in activities. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure to check-in. We reserve the right to resell your seat if you have not checked in at least 15 minutes prior to posted departure time, and you will not receive a refund due to your being late. Please note, we require a minimum of four people to go out on cruise. If we do not reach this minimum, we will contact you about alternate options. You must show the credit card and matching ID when checking in for the cruise. Please read your email confirmation for more information, directions, maps, weather policy and more
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tropical Sailing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by South Beach Sail Splash aboard the Caribbean Spirit.