2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: 841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
2: 841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel trans tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during South Beach Art Deco Miami Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during South Beach Art Deco Miami Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during South Beach Art Deco Miami Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Beach Art Deco Miami Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 129240P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMiamiWalking Tours - FloridaHistorical Tours - FloridaWalking Tours - Fort LauderdaleHistorical Tours - Fort LauderdaleWalking Tours - Boca RatonHistorical Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Homestead-Miami SpeedwayPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)Fisher IslandHolocaust Memorial Miami BeachNew World CenterZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)Coral GablesAventura MallDe la Cruz CollectionMango's Tropical CaféWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)Miami Washington AvenueBal HarbourVizcaya Museum and Gardens Coral Castle MuseumMiami Design DistrictArt Deco Historic DistrictBill Baggs Cape Florida State ParkRickenbacker Trail