- Fantastic combination of a Florida Keys seaplane flight and lunch too
- Go on a 40-minute seaplane flight over the upper Florida Keys
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at Lorelei Cabana Bar and Restaurant
- Access stunning views of Miami that you wouldn't see otherwise
Departure & Return
We are located inside the Venetian condominium building on the second floor suite # 17. Valet parking only available.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After lunch, hop back in the seaplane for the flight back to Miami.
Please note: Displayed price is per person, and a minimum of 2 people must be chosen when checking out.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult ticket applies to all ages
- There is a maximum of 3 passengers per flight. Minimum of 2 persons to reserve a time
- Maximum of 230lbs (104kg / 16.4st) per person. Passengers weighing more than this weight may be denied boarding.
- All customers must wear a face mask or coverings over mouth and nose at all times.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Hand sanitizers will be available for Customers and Staff
- Social distancing will be in effect in all office and outdoor settings
- No free parking. There is Valet service at our address 555 NE 15th Street Suite 17, Miami FL 33132
- minimum of 2 persons to reserve a date and time
- Max Height is 6 ft
- Pilot reserves the right to deny boarding for any person over the weight limit.
- Single passengers will be rescheduled to an existing flight if there is an additional seat available on the date of the tour/charter
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Seaplane
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized