Departure & Return
We meet by the dock next to the restaurant in Coconut Grove, Monty's. Call or text us if you need the free parking lot.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers must text us a day before the sailing session to get a weather update. In some cases, we need to reschedule to an earlier or later time, these changes are to make sure you have the best experience out sailing.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sailing Adventure in Miami's Biscayne Bay National Park
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Sailing Adventure in Miami's Biscayne Bay .