- Enjoy a private sailing trip around the highlights of Biscayne Bay
- Travel in an environmentally-friendly way—the boat is wind-powered
- Access parts of Biscayne Bay that larger boats can't reach
- Get close to local wildlife—look out for starfish, dolphins, and manatees
Departure & Return
We meet by the dock next to the restaurant in Coconut Grove, Monty's. Call or text us if you need the free parking lot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers must text us a day before the sailing session to get a weather update. In some cases, we need to reschedule to an earlier or later time, these changes are to make sure you have the best experience out sailing.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sailing Adventure in Miami's Biscayne Bay National Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews