- Ride through the Art Deco District, Nikki Beach, and more
- See top attractions like the Versace Mansion and the Botanical Gardens
- Narrated tour provides insight into local history and culture
- All bikes and equipment included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin your tour with a ride through the Art Deco district, where you can spot must-see sights like the Versace Mansion. Then, continue along the beachfront to Lincoln Road Theater and the Holocaust Memorial. Other stops include the Botanical Gardens, the Bass Art Museum, and South Pointe Park.
Throughout the tour, your guide will provide informative commentary about Miami, giving you greater knowledge and appreciation for this city’s diverse history and culture. This easy tour is appropriate for all ages and fitness levels.
Return to your original departure point at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike and Roll Miami
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Miami Beach Bike Tour.